||Never turn your back on me.
The Back Stabber, also widely known as the Backstabber, is the fifth cog on the corporate ladder of Lawbots. They range from level five to nine.
- "You won't be coming back."
- "Take that back or else!"
- "I'm good at cutting costs."
- "You're going to have a stabbing headache soon."
- "There's no backing down now."
- "Whoa, back up there Toon."
- "I have perfect puncture."
- "Let me get your back."
- "Never turn your back on me."
- "I have a lots of back up."
- "I'm the best and I can back that up."
- "Looking back at me?"
Cog suit promotion
|Knife to Meet You
Dislikes: Dull Conversations, Toons
Likes: Sharp Clothes, Pointed Remarks
- Back Stabbers have two signature moves: Guilt Trip and Restraining Order.
- The Back Stabber looks a little similar to the Penny Pincher, only with a more pointed and purple head, and the Pencil Pusher because of their pointy head.
- Mega Back Stabber invasions occurred on March 15, 2010 probably due to the historical betrayal on that day. These invasions were on the Ides of March.
- The Back Stabber's head resembles a large knife blade.
- The Back Stabber's weakness is the Big Weight because it dulls their cutting edge.
- On the trading card, a Back Stabber is sharpening his blade head while a Toon spies on him.
- In the trading card, the Back Stabber does not have a brown edge.
- In the District Attorney's Office, in the last room in each floor, there is a picture of the Back Stabber trading card above the entrance to the room.
- The Back Stabber appears in Samantha Spade's trading card.
- When a Back Stabber is at level 9, its Guilt Trip does more than a Level 12 Big Wig's Power Trip. As the Level 12 Big Wig's Power Trip only does 16 damage, while the Back Stabber's does 18 damage.
Name of origin
A Backstabber is a slang term for somebody who speaks poorly or unkindly of another behind their back.
In other languages
| Brazilian Portuguese
||Golpe Sujo