||I make every bean count.
Bean Counters are the fourth cog on the corporate ladder of Cashbots. Their levels range from four to eight.
Starting Battle Phrases
- "I can hurt you where it counts."
- "I've bean waiting for you."
- "I enjoy subtracting Toons."
- "I make every bean count."
- "Where have you bean?"
- "Bean there, done that."
- "I'm going to bean you."
- "You can count on me to make you pay."
- "Let's step into my office."
- "Your expense rate is overdue!"
|| Click to enlarge
Cog suit promotion
|Don't Spill the Beans
Dislikes: Toons, Sloppy Arithmetic
Likes: Dollar Signs, Adding Machines
- On the first Toontown commercial, a cog with a Bean Counter head was seen wearing a Lawbot suit.
- The Bean Counter has the same head and same body as the Downsizer, only wearing a Cashbot suit instead of a Bossbot suit.
- However, on the trading card, its head is in the shape of a jellybean.
- The trading card shows the Bean Counter counting out jellybeans from a pot.
- In reality, bean counters do not count beans, they count money. However, in Toontown, jellybeans are money.
- In the United Sates, bean can sometimes be a slang term for money.
- Bean Counters do the same damage on all attacks at any level.
Name of origin
A "Bean Counter" is a slang term for a statistician or an accountant.
In Other Languages
||Pince Menu 
| Brazilian Portuguese