| Brain Storm
| General information
| Target: || One Toon
| Weakest Damage: || 4
| Strongest Damage: || 15
| Signature Move: || No
|| Mover & Shaker
|v • d • e
Brain Storm is a cog move that can be performed by Micromanagers and Mover & Shakers.
- The cog summons a cloud above its head and then leans forward, moving its arms toward the toon like it is pushing the cloud.
- The cloud will fly above the toon's head and blue-colored words will start raining down on the toon.
- If it hits, the words will hit the toon.
- If it misses, the toon will step aside and the words will disappear in the air.
- "I forecast rain."
- "Hope you packed your umbrella."
- "I want to enlighten you."
- "How about a few rain DROPS?"
- "Not so sunny now, are you Toon?"
- "Ready for a down pour?"
- "I'm going to take you by storm."
- "I call this a lightning attack."
- "I love to be a wet blanket.'"
- Brainstorming is a problem-solving method where members of a group share ideas and solutions.
- This move looks very similar to Storm Cloud, Freeze Assets, and Liquidate, but it rains words instead.
- When a Micromanager uses this, it usually misses, but when a Mover & Shaker uses it, it works most of the time.
- This move is one of the five attacks involving a cloud.
- Even if this attack misses, the cog will still do a victory-like move.
In other languages
||ataque de locura [Citation Needed »]
| Brazilian Portuguese