|Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres|
|Playground owner:||Chip and Dale|
Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf
|Number of buildings:||0|
|Number of streets:||0|
|v • d • e|
The theme of this playground is most likely a national park with its geyser, rivers, mountains, and many trees.
In the playground, there is a gazebo and a geyser as well as some picnic tables. The geyser is unique in that if a toon stands on the bubbling area in the water, the geyser will lift them in the air for a while and drop them back down. The picnic tables can seat four toons each.
Concept art from Disney's Toontown Online
On March 12, 2016, Jesse Schell posted the original concept art map (shown on the right) on his Twitter that was seen in the 2003 Toontown Online commercial clearing up some past rumors, one of them a playground named Construction Zone that occupied the spot later filled by Acorn Acres. The playground was stated to be in "perpetual construction mode," being a tribute to the classic cartoons that contained construction site antics, having many scaffolding areas to climb and many dangerous events happening. The reason for removal and change to Acorn Acres is unknown, although it was most likely due to the game's limitations at the time.
- This playground is the only playground that does not have any shops, trolleys, or fishing ponds. It also does not have any streets for cogs, besides the Bossbot HQ.
- Picnic tables are unique to this playground.
- There was an "Under Construction" sign in one of the tunnels until closing.
- This sign could be a reference to the unused Construction Zone playground, which was planned to occupy Acorn Acres.
- There was a rumor that originated from the Toontown Brazil website in 2009 that the inaccessible tunnel in Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres would lead to a new area "where the enemies will not be cogs". This was never an official thing. This was the Toontown Brazil team quoting an excited fan who summed up what the upcoming update was going to be (along with their own ideas of what the tunnel could be). This was long after the updates had already been pushed to the US servers for Toontown Online.
- This is the only playground to feature a large and animated backdrop, two playground hosts, and 3-dimensional trees.
- The paths seem to make the shape of an acorn.
- When it was released on the test server, the picnic tables had Chinese Checker games.
- This playground was visited by the Toon Troop for jellybean fests.
- This is the only playground with its owners not switched around during April Toons' Week. However, Chip and Dale would think they were each other, being that Chip thought he was Dale and vice-versa.
- The name "Acorn Acres" was chosen as the name of Chip 'n Dales playground via a poll on the homepage of the Toontown website between Merry Meadows and Nutty Vale. For this reason, the playground was referred to as "Outdoor Zone", or simply "??????" during its test periods prior to release to the public.
In other languages
|French||La Forêt des glands de Tic et Tac|
|Spanish||Acres de bellota de Chip y Dale|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Bosque de Bolotas do Tico e Teco|
O que tem de novo em ToonTown? (What's new in Toontown?)
8 de maio de 2009 (May 8, 2009)
"Duque Bolhaninja, Agora como XERIFE BOLHANINJA! disse:
8 de maio de 2009 às 18:36
E para os curiosos, dizem que na porta oculta do bosque terá uma montanha, onde os inimigos não serão cogs. Quem serão? Não sei, então vamos esperar.
Google Translate English:
"Duke Bolhaninja, Now as SHERIFF BOLHANINJA! said:
May 8, 2009 at 6:36 pm
And for the curious, they say that in the hidden door of the forest there will be a mountain, where the enemies will not be cogs. Who will they be? I don't know, so let's wait.
|Playgrounds||Toontown Central • Donald's Dock • Daisy Gardens • Minnie's Melodyland • The Brrrgh • Donald's Dreamland • Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres • Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf • Goofy Speedway|
|Cog HQs||Sellbot Headquarters • Cashbot Headquarters • Lawbot Headquarters • Bossbot Headquarters|