|Playground owner:||Daisy Duck|
| Elm Street → Silly Street, Toontown Central|
Maple Street → Seaweed Street, Donald's Dock
Oak Street → Sellbot Headquarters
|Number of buildings:||72|
|Number of streets:||3|
|v • d • e|
|This article is about a playground. For more uses of "Daisy", see Daisy.|
Daisy Gardens is designed to look like a well-kept garden. Its Toon Headquarters buildings look like watering cans and the buildings on the streets are named after puns for flowers and gardening.
In the playground, a toon can enter the hedge maze, which is shaped into a flower if viewed from above. At the center of the hedge maze is a giant daisy that moves up and down occasionally. The treasures are daisies that are scattered throughout the playground. Daisy Duck can be found strolling around the playground, giving gardening tips.
- Main article: ToonTask Guide/Daisy Gardens
Once a toon has completed the ToonTasks in Donald's Dock, they can move on to Daisy Gardens. Daisy Gardens does not offer gag track training, but it introduces the first Cog Headquarters, Sellbot Headquarters.
- Goofy used to be featured here, but once gardening and racing were released, Daisy rightfully claimed her spot and Goofy was moved to Goofy Speedway.
- Daisy Gardens is the only playground where the street music and the building music are the same.
- Daisy Gardens is the neighborhood with the shortest street: Oak Street has only seventeen shops.
- The dark green fence makes Daisy Gardens look like a flower with 5 flower petals.
- Daisy Gardens is the only playground where all streets have the same surname (Oak Street, Maple Street, Elm Street).
- It is also the only playground where no streets have any alliteration featured in their names.
- This is the first neighborhood where toons get ToonTasks to defeat building only cogs.
- This is one out of the two neighborhoods (the other being Donald's Dreamland) where toons do not train for a gag track.
- The streets in this neighborhood are also the names of streets in Los Angeles, California.
| "Seedy Salutations from Daisy Gardens - a paradise of greenery and scenery!
I really 'dig' gardens so I love it here! Today I had a turnip salad at the Root 66 Diner and this afternoon I have an itch to buy some Poison Oak Furniture. Unfortunately, the Cogs are springing up like weeds - we're always 'garden' against them. I wish they'd just 'leaf' us alone.
Well, I'm off to the compost office to mail this card! Funny thing, I haven't seen Daisy anywhere. Maybe she has allergies!
Peas be with you, Rhoda Dendron"
In other languages
|French||Les Jardins de Daisy|
|Spanish||Jardin de Daisy|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Jardins da Margarida|
|Japanese||デイジーガーデン (Deijii Gaaden)|
|Playgrounds||Toontown Central • Donald's Dock • Daisy Gardens • Minnie's Melodyland • The Brrrgh • Donald's Dreamland • Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres • Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf • Goofy Speedway|
|Cog HQs||Sellbot Headquarters • Cashbot Headquarters • Lawbot Headquarters • Bossbot Headquarters|