| General information
| Target: || One Toon
| Weakest Damage: || 8
| Strongest Damage: || 15
| Signature Move: || Yes
|v • d • e
- Not to be confused with Downsizer, the cog.
Downsize is a signature cog move of Downsizers.
- The Downsizer says a phrase, and sprinkles yellow particles on the targeted toon.
- If the move hits, the toon will be shrunk, going into different sizes. The toon will eventually return to its normal size.
- If the move misses, the toon will move out of the way as the particles land.
- "Come on down!"
- "Do you know how to get down?"
- "Let's get down to business."
- "What's wrong? You look down."
- "Going down?"
- "What's goin' down? You!"
- "Why pick on people my own size?"
- "Why don't I size you up, or should I say, down?"
- "Would you like a smaller size for just a quarter more?"
- "Try this on for size!"
- "You can get this in a smaller size."
- "This attack is one size fits all!'"
- "Downsize time!"
- Downsize is a term to fire someone in order to reduce a company's expenses; to make smaller.
- This is the Downsizer's strongest cog move.
- This move is very similar to Head Shrink.
- The phrase "Honey, I shrunk the toon" is a reference to the 1989 movie Honey I Shrunk the Kids.
- This attack was possibly named after the Downsizer.