Drop is a gag track available once a toon commences the Toontasks in Donald's Dock. These gags are the last gags used in cog battles - coming after Squirt. It has low accuracy and targets only one cog, with the exception of its level seven gag.
The Drop track uses one of the most powerful gags and is the last gag track used during a battle. Therefore, there are a few disadvantages when using Drop gags. It tends to miss when working alone, making it difficult to train; however, if a Sound, Throw, Squirt, or Trap (with successful Lure) has been used in the same round, it is possible that the cog will be stunned, increasing the probability of Drop gags hitting the cog.
Unlike other gag tracks, the first five Drop gags, excluding the last gag, do not increase damage over time. The Grand Piano would be the only exception, working its way up from a minimum damage of 85 to a maximum damage of 170.
One major downside to using Drop gags is that it will guarantee a miss on lured cogs. If a cog is lured, a toon would have to use another damaging gag track to revert the cog to its original position.
- They are quite powerful (only being beaten by Trap gags), capable of defeating cogs of the same level or stronger.
- A toon can obtain the Big Weight at an earlier level than any other level four gags from other gag tracks.
- All Drop gags, excluding the Grand Piano, are already at their maximum damage after obtaining the gag.
- Throw, Squirt, Sound, and Trap (with the Cog lured onto it) gags help increase a Drop gag's accuracy if used in the same round.
- Drop gags will always miss when used on lured cogs.
- It has a low accuracy.
- It is the last gag track used during the toon round in battles.
|Gag||Image||Damage||Affects||Carry Capacity||Next Level|
|Flower Pot||10||10||11||One Cog||10-30||20|
|Big Weight||45||45||49||One Cog||5-15||2,000|
|Grand Piano||85||170||93-187||One Cog||3||10,000|
|Toontanic||180||180||198||All Cogs||1||500 To Go!|
This is a chart that lists all Drop gags and whether they benefit (capable of defeating in one single hit) or do nothing to cogs of the same level or stronger.
|Gag||Normal damage||Organic damage|
|Flower Pot||Capable of defeating level 1 cogs.|
|Sandbag||Capable of defeating level 2 cogs.|
|Anvil||Capable of defeating level 4 cogs.|
|Big Weight||Capable of defeating level 5 cogs.|
|Safe||Capable of defeating level 6 cogs.|
|Grand Piano||Capable of defeating level 11 cogs when maxed.||Capable of defeating level 8 cogs when the organic damage deals 90 or stronger, level 9 cogs if 110 or stronger, level 10 cogs if 132 or stronger, or level 11 cogs if 156 or stronger.|
|Toontanic||Capable of defeating level 11 cogs.|
|A gag with merged cells indicates the same thing as if the gag was organic or not.|
There are six SOS toons who use Drop gags, as well as a toon who will restock Drop gags.
|Toon||Type||Gag||Role||Value||Capable of defeating|
|Anne Ville||Field Office||Sandbag||-20 health points to cogs||Level 3 cogs|
|Bud Erfingerz||Field Office||Anvil||-35 health points to cogs||★||Level 4 cogs|
|J.S. Bark||Field Office||Big Weight||-50 health points to cogs||★★||Level 5 cogs|
|Clumsy Ned||Vice President||Grand Piano||-60 health points to cogs||★★★||Level 6 cogs|
|Franz Neckvein||Vice President||Grand Piano||-100 health points to cogs||★★★★||Level 8 cogs|
|Barnacle Bessie||Vice President||Grand Piano||-170 health points to cogs||★★★★★||Level 11 cogs|
|Shelly Seaweed||Vice President||--||Restocks Drop gags to all toons||★★★||--|
This is currently all the trading cards for Drop.
- All Drop gags are activated using a trigger box.
- Big Weights and Safes can be found throughout Toontown. Grand Pianos can be found around the streets of Minnie's Melodyland and in gag shops.
- In the Toontown Beta, toons used to start with Throw, Squirt, and Drop. That way, they could have every gag track.
- If a Sound, Throw, or Squirt gag is used in the same round, the chances of Drop gags hitting increases.
- Drop was thought to be the strongest gag track by a few toons.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Unfortunately, they are also the least accurate." Official Toontown Player's Guide. Toontown.com.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Drop gags are some of the most powerful gags in Toontown." Official Toontown Player's Guide. Toontown.com.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "You can make your chances of hitting a Cog with a Drop gag greater by stunning them first with another type of gag in the same attack. Naturally, you'll need another Toon to do this for you, so coordinate accordingly!" Official Toontown Player's Guide. Toontown.com.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Drop gags will always miss lured Cogs." Official Toontown Player's Guide. Toontown.com.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|