Toontown Wiki: Request User Rights > Cwazyface
Review from administrators
Hello, I would like to be a rollback, I would not like to become an admin because 1. I do not have enough edits. 2. I don't think I'm experienced enough to be an admin. Hope to hear from all the admins and rollbacks again.
(You may have noticed some paranormal activity from me, like the C thing in before every VP section, that was a glitch, I'm not sure it's a glitch, maybe it was a code error while I was typing something extra for the VP information, all I know is that I did not write C before any section.
- You need to show that you can undo vandalism properly. I haven't seen you undo any spam edits. You've been active for 6 days. Maybe you should wait a little longer. You only have 131 edits under the "Main" category of your editcount. You need at least 250.
- The majority of your edits have been on your userpage. This doesn't count toward "Main" edits. I suggest you start making more quality edits to regular pages.
- (Evina and Bermuda: I marked off what I could of the chart. I'm still a noob at this, so if you have to correct anything go right ahead.)
- Like Flower said, you need to demonstrate that you can handle undoing vandalism and such. I have yet to see you undo vandalism. In fact, I have not seen a lot of edits outside of your userpage; most of your edits are in your userpage. It's not a bad thing, but it doesn't make a good first impression. And remember, even if you do manage to reach the requirements, you still need to have the admins' approval in order to be promoted.
- Also, please be more active. I'd like to see you edit for more than a month without suddenly disappearing.
- And, also, please remember that user rights are not fun-and-games but a responsibility; please demonstrate that you know these rights are a responsibility and not a reward for hard work. See our Staff Policy for more information.
- To summarize what I just said, please demonstrate that you know rights are a responsibility, show that you can handle undoing vandalism, and continue editing.
- @Flower: Nope, this is totally fine. :) You seem to know what to mark off and what to leave blank (well pending anyways). :P