|Facilities:||Sellbot Factory, Cashbot Mint, District Attorney's Office, Cashbot Vault|
|v • d • e|
Typical Goons, known as Patrol Goons, wear a hard helmet and use a single large eye that projects a searchlight. If a Toon collides with the light, they will lose a number of laff points depending on the Goon type and location. Goons can be temporarily disabled by jumping on their head, but they cannot be destroyed except in the Sellbot Factory warehouse or the CFO battle. Goons are often seen in groups.
In the Chief Financial Officer battle, Goons come out of the Chief Financial Officer's undercarriage. These Goons will start out yellow, but as the battle progresses, orange Goons will come out followed by red ones. When the CFO's health is nearly depleted, the strongest type of Goons will spawn.
In the District Attorney's office, giant Goons wearing blue hats, known as Security Goons, can be found in several office floors. They can be disabled, but due to their large size, a Toon must jump at a high point to do so.
Types of Goons
These types of Goons are sorted by hat color and size.
|Security Goon||15||Blue||District Attorney's Office|
- Tiny Goons can be disabled by simply walking onto them. No jumping required.
- There are no Goons in Bossbot HQ.
- Inside the District Attorney's Office, a large, rusted, inactive Patrol Goon can be found in the same room with the Security Goons.
- The Security Goons in the District Attorney's Office do not share the traditional hard hat as the Patrol Goons. Instead, they wear a hat traditionally worn by policemen.
- Although when the District Attorney's Office was released on the Test Server, the Security Goons wore orange construction hats.
- Despite Security Goons being larger in size, the larger Patrol Goons take more laff away than Security Goons.
- In the CFO battle, Patrol Goons can be destroyed by throwing them at the Chief Financial Officer, or by throwing safes at them. In the Sellbot Factory, it can be done by activating stompers when the Goons walk below them.
In other languages
|Levels||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Bossbots||Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter • Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese • Chief Executive Officer|
|Lawbots||Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor • Legal Eagle • Big Wig • Chief Justice|
|Cashbots||Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags • Loan Shark • Robber Baron • Chief Financial Officer|
|Sellbots||Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face • The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood • Vice President|
|Other||Skelecog • Virtual skelecog • Version 2.0 Cog • Cog Waiter • Goon|