| Guilt Trip
| General information
| Target: || Group
| Weakest Damage: || 8
| Strongest Damage: || 18
| Signature Move: || Yes
|| Back Stabber
|v • d • e
Guilt Trip is a signature cog move of Back Stabbers.
- The Back Stabber wiggles its fingers and red sparks appear.
- The Back Stabber causes the sparks to fly at the toon(s), tripping them.
- If a toon gets hit by the attack, he/she trips.
- If the attack misses, the toon(s) jumps over the sparks, the sparks fly away, and the cycle continues.
- "I'll lay a real guilt trip on you!"
- "Feeling guilty?"
- "It's all your fault!"
- "I always blame everything on you."
- "Wallow in your own guilt!"
- "I'm never speaking to you again!"
- "You had better say you're sorry."
- "I'm would forgive you in a million years!"
- "Are you ready for your trip?"
- "Call me when you get back from your trip."
- "When do you get back from your trip?'"
- This is the only 'trip' cog move that plays a sound.
- Guilt Trip is the only 'trip' move exclusive to one cog, in this case the Back Stabber.
- Guilt Trip is the Back Stabber's most powerful move.
- A Guilt Trip in real life is when someone blames you for something and you make the other person feel guilty, hence "guilt" trip.
- Guilt Trip is similar to Power Trip, but the cogs use blue sparks instead of red sparks.