| General information
| Target: || One Toon
| Weakest Damage: || 3
| Strongest Damage: || 15
| Signature Move: || No
|| Double Talker|
|v • d • e
Jargon is a cog move used only by Double Talkers and Legal Eagles. It is mostly used by Double Talkers. It's rare when Legal Eagles do it, because they are higher Cogs and often use other attacks.
In the attack, the cog pounds its fist on its open palm. Red words will come out of its mouth and hit the toon.
- "What nonsense."
- "See if you can make sense of this."
- "I hope you get this loud and clear."
- "Looks like I'm going to have to raise my voice."
- "I insist on having my say."
- "I'm very outspoken."
- "I must pontificate on this subject."
- "See, words can hurt you."
- "Did you catch my meaning?"
- "Words, words, words, words, words.'"
- This attack makes a unique accordion sound when used.
- Jargon means terms or phrases that are only understood by a certain group of people.
- This attack is similar to Filibuster and Schmooze.
- The words stated when this attack is used are as follows: "Nobrow", "Deep Pockets", "Hoopla", and "Ipo".
In other languages
| Brazilian Portuguese
A Legal Eagle performing Jargon.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iGC9nHUcso