Legal Eagle is the seventh cog on the corporate ladder of Lawbots. Their levels range from seven to eleven. They are a building-only cog, unless there is an invasion.
- "I am going to give you legal nightmares."
- "I call this a citizen's arrest."
- "I'm bringing down the law on you."
- "Careful, my legal isn't very tender."
- "You won't win this battle."
- "Legally, you're too small to fight me."
- "This is so much fun it should be illegal."
- "I soar, then I score."
- "You should know, I have some killer instincts."
- "'There is no limit to my talons."
Cog suit promotion
- The Legal Eagle's weakness is the Storm Cloud because they detest being wet in the sky or getting hit by lightning.
- Unlike most cogs, they are animal-based along with the Loan Shark.
- Coincidentally, they are both range from levels 7-11 cogs.
- Legal Eagles are one of the few cogs with different colored hands. The others are Spin Doctors, Bloodsuckers, The Big Cheeses, Cold Callers, Corporate Raiders, and Penny Pinchers.
- The Legal Eagle's signature move, Pecking Order, has four birds in it. The formation the birds are in is completely random.
- One of their attacks, Evil Eye, is not noted on their trading card.
- One of their phrases when performing Legalese refers to Disney's Toontown Online, which is "breaking the fourth wall."
- On their trading card, the Legal Eagle's hands are white instead of blue as so is its head, and his beak is yellow instead of brown.
- Their phrase "A bird in my hand is worth ten on your head!" is a spoof of the phrase "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."
- A Legal Eagle appears on the Hypno Goggles trading card along with a Cold Caller.
- Their phrase "Birds of a feather strike together." is a spoof of the phrase "Birds of a feather flock together."
- On the trading card, it shows the Legal Eagle banging his gavel loudly and violently as a cat toon covers his ears.
Name of origin
- A legal eagle is a slang term for a lawyer.
A Legal eagle performing Jargon
A group of 3 level 11 Legal Eagles
A Legal Eagle about to use Pecking Order
Legal Eagle: This is so much fun it should be illegal.