| General information
| Target: || One Toon
| Weakest Damage: || 2
| Strongest Damage: || 18
| Signature Move: || No
|| Money Bags
|v • d • e
Liquidate is a cog move used by Bloodsuckers and Money Bags.
- The cog will summon a cloud.
- When the cloud is above the toon, it will rain on him/her.
- HIT: The toon will melt in a puddle of water created by the cloud, and sink into the ground. Moments later, the toon hops back to the surface, and the puddle disappears.
- MISS: The toon jumps out of the way and the puddle disappears.
- "I like to keep things fluid."
- "Are you having some cash flow problems?"
- "I'll have to purge your assets."
- "Time for you to go with the flow."
- "Remember it's slippery when wet."
- "Your numbers are running."
- "You seem to be slipping."
- "It's all crashing down on you."
- "I think you're diluted."
- "You're all washed up.""
- In real life, liquidating means that a company sells off everything it has in order to shut the company down and try to recoup some of its losses.
- This is similar to a toon's Storm Cloud, as well as the cog moves Freeze Assets and Brain Storm.
- The toon does the same animation a cog does when they are falling into a Quicksand or a Trapdoor.
- Bloodsucker's Liquidate is as strong as Penny Pincher's Freeze Assets
A Money Bags performing Liquidate.