- The Toon using the Marbles pulls out the Marbles in their right hand, and tosses it near the targeted Cog.
- When a Toon uses a Lure Gag on the Cog with the Marbles, the Cog with automatically slip on the Marbles, falling to the ground on their back.
- The Cog will slowly get back up by using its hands, and will either be destroyed or return back to normal.
- The Marbles do not change their shadow no matter what area it is in.
- The Marbles are the last trap gag to cause a cog to trip, and the only one along with the Banana Peel.
- The Marbles's image when choosing it in battle shows the Marbles in a sack. However, the sack is not seen in the animation when the Gag is being used.
- There are 6 marbles used in this Gag (They come in colors Red, Yellow, Violet, Dark Blue, Light Blue, and Pink).
- As a Trap Gag, this Gag will not recieve a Lure Bonus for hitting a Cog (Along with Sound Gags)
- This Gag is capable of destroying a Level Four Cog.
- It is a medium trap gag. Meaning it's not to weak and it's not too strong.
- Some Toons are looked down on when they use this gag.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|