| Market Crash
| General information
| Target: || One Toon
| Weakest Damage: || 8
| Strongest Damage: || 16
| Signature Move: || Yes
|| Money Bags
|v • d • e
Market Crash is a signature cog move of Money Bags.
- A Money Bags pulls out a newspaper with a heading, "MARKET CRASHES!".
- Then, the Money Bags throws it to the targeted toon.
- If the toon gets hit by the attack, the newspaper will land on the toon's head, making the toon fall down, and losing laff points.
- If the attack misses, the toon jumps out of the way, and the newspaper disappears.
- "I'm going to crash your party."
- "You won't survive the crash."
- "I'm more than the market can bear."
- "I've got a real crash course for you!"
- "Now I'll come crashing down."
- "I'm a real bull in the market."
- "Looks like the market is going down."
- "You had better get out quick!"
- "Sell! Sell! Sell!"
- "Shall I lead the recession?"
- "Everybody's getting out, shouldn't you?""
- Market Crash is a term used for when a company's stock value plummets violently.
- The Money Bags' newspaper is salmon-colored, the same color as an actual London-based newspaper, the Financial Times.