| General information
| Type: || Bossbot
| Lowest Level: || 4
| Highest Level: || 8
| Weakness: || Unknown
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
| v • d • e
The Micromanager is the fourth cog on the Bossbot corporate ladder. Its level ranges from four to level eight.
- "We're going to do this my way."
- "Well, you've managed to find me."
- "I can be very intimidating."
- "I'll take care of you in no time."
- "Oh good, a project."
- "Ready for a down pour?"
- "I'm going to get in your business!"
- "No job is too small for me."
- "I want the job done right, so I'll do it myself."
- "I'm going to get into your business."
- "I'm going to be breathing down your neck."
- "Sometimes big hurts come in small packages."
- "You need someone to manage your assets."
- "Sometimes big problems can lead to little misunderstandings."
Cog suit promotion
- Micromanagers are the shortest cogs.
- A micromanager is a person that tells you how to do everything, as if you knew nothing. It could also mean someone who observes closely at an employee's work.
- One of her starting phases is much like the Chief Executive Officer: I want the job done right, so I'll do it myself.
- Micromanager promotions are the same as The Mingler, Money Bags and Backstabber promotions.
- Toons always dodge the Micromanager's Brainstorm attack.
- If you time it just right you can jump over a Micromanager from the front.
- She's the same size as a short fat toon, but in the trading card, she is a lot smaller.
A toon successfully jumping over a Micromanager.
The Micromanager is a Bossbot.
A Micromanager in a building.
A cog summon for a Micromanager.
Two Micromanagers in a Bossbot building