| Pecking Order
| General information
| Target: || One Toon
| Weakest Damage: || 12
| Strongest Damage: || 22
| Signature Move: || Yes
|| Legal Eagle
|v • d • e
Pecking Order is a Legal Eagle's signature cog move.
- A Legal Eagle summons some birds.
- Then, the Legal Eagle throws the birds at a toon.
- If a toon gets hit by the attack, the toon will cringe, losing laff points.
- If the move misses, the toon will dodge the attack, and the cycle continues.
- "This one's for the birds."
- "Get ready for a bird bath."
- "Looks like you're going to hit a birdie."
- "Some think this attack is fowl."
- "You're on the bottom of the pecking order."
- "A bird in my hand is worth ten on your head!"
- "Your order is up; the pecking order!"
- "Why don't I peck on someone my own size? Nah."
- "Birds of a feather strike together.'"
- The phrase from this attack, "A bird in my hand is worth ten on your head!" is a reference to the phrase "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."
- The phrase, "Birds of a feather strike together." is a reference to the phrase "Birds of a feather flock together."
- Although this is the strongest Legal Eagle cog move, it does not take away 24 laff points.
- Pecking order is a term used to talk about social hierarchy in animal organizations.