|This article is about the reward given for defeating the Chief Executive Officer. For more uses of "Pink Slip", see Pink Slip.|
Good ol' Gil Giggles rewards the toons with pink slips. The amount of pink slips given can vary between one to five pink slips. A toon can carry a maximum of 255 pink slips. The amount of pink slips a toon is carrying is displayed in the "Gag" section of the Shticker Book.
- The toon that is using the pink slip pulls out and presses a button.
- A cannon appears out of the ground and surrounds the cog.
- The toon then waves, the cannon fires, the toon ducks, and the cog is no longer in battle.
- In real life, a pink slip is a notice given to an employee informing them that they have been fired. The cannon may represent the "fired" part.
- The pink slips will do damage to the cog equal to the amount of health it has left, but will always defeat it, even if it's a Version 2.0 Cog.
- Pink slips and an organic Railroad are the only attacks that can defeat Level 12 cogs in one hit.
- When pink slips were first released on test, instead of pressing a button, the toon would throw a cupcake which would activate the cannon.
- The cannon used to fire the cog is the same in appearance as the Cannon Game and Estate cannon.