|Level 2 Trap Gag||
|Organic boost:||22 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||3|
|Maximum carry capacity:||15|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||100|
|v • d • e|
When first obtained the Rake does a minimal damage of "18" to one cog. When fully maximized, it can deal a maximum damage of "20". If grown on a tree and is organic, the Rake will increase in damage by one or two, depending on the maximum damage of its current power. It is capable of defeating level three cogs when maxed.
A toon can carry a maximum of three Rakes when first obtained. After obtaining the TNT gag, a toon can carry a maximum of fifteen Rakes.
To determine the next increase in damage for a Rake, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by one more than the number of increase (the maximum damage + 1 - the original damage). You should therefore get an estimate.
The Rake equation:
For every 27 skill points, the Rake's damage increases.
- The toon will toss the Rake on the ground in front of the targeted cog.
- When a toon uses a Lure gag to lure the targeted cog, the cog will step forward onto the rake, causing the rake to smack the cog's head.
- The cog will step backward while shaking its head and will either return back to normal or be destroyed.
- The Rake is capable of destroying a level three cog, and it is the only level two gag that can accomplish this.
- This gag is the Double Talker's weakness "because it smacks them right between their eyes."
- Tall cogs such as Robber Baron and Mr. Hollywood get hit in the chest instead of the face due to the fact that they are too tall and the Rake is too short.
- When Cogs are lured to the rake, it would look as if the cog intentionally stepped on the rake.
- In the trading card, a Toon that's running away from a Cog appears to be wearing a hoodie. This is the only time a Toon wears a hoodie as there are no articles of clothing that a Toon can wear that has a hood.
In other languages
The rake is often portrayed as a "trap" to assault characters, typically who are unaware of the equipment on the ground, on the face - if the teeth of the rake is pointed upwards and is stepped on, causing the attached stick to fly onto the face - in cartoons.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|