The Sandman Will Keep You Awake - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Release notes show any changes in Toontown Online's open and test servers. This is the release notes page for 2013.
|Toontown Online||2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013|
|Toontown Test||2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013|
January 18, 2013 [sv184.108.40.206]
- Loony Labs release their brand new invention Street MAPS today! Find your wacky way using MAPS to complete your ToonTasks, and see the percentage of Cogs lurking on a particular street. Press down the "Alt" key on your keyboard to open or close the map of the street you're standing in.
- Also miscellaneous game and stability enhancements.
January 30, 2013 [sv220.127.116.11]
- Miscellaneous game and stability enhancements.
February 5, 2013 [sv18.104.22.168]
- This is a Maintenance Release, including fix for recent disconnection issues.
February 15, 2013 [sv22.214.171.124]
- This is a Happy ValenToon's Maintenance Release!
February 28, 2013 [sv126.96.36.199]
- Various game and stability enhancements.
March 22, 2013 [sv188.8.131.52]
- This is a Maintenance Release, including a crash fix.
April 11, 2013 [sv184.108.40.206]
- Toons now run faster! Thanks to the Silly Meter and its kooky effect on Toontown's gravity, Toon Scientists discovered a wacky way for all Toons to zip along at a faster pace from now on.
- Updated several new clothing items.
May 1, 2013 [sv220.127.116.11]
- This is a maintenance release, including fixes for two upcoming clothing prizes
June 27, 2013 [sv18.104.22.168]
- Planning and hosting Toon Parties this summer just got easy as pie!
- From now on, if you never actually start your Party, it will automatically cancel itself in your Toon Calendar 30 minutes after its scheduled start time. Your jellybean refund is then sent to your mailbox at your Toon Estate - without you having to do anything!
- The Toon Calendar no longer shows past months, just the current calendar month and future months to make your Party planning even easier.
- Also regular game and stability enhancements, including some holiday maintenance.
July 11, 2013 [sv22.214.171.124]
- New "Toon-ups" to Cog battles means Reward Screens now display faster.
- If you're battling Cogs with other Toons, you can now use the new "Skip" button to jump past the other Toons' reward screens to get right to your own rewards.
- You can also use the "Esc" key on your keyboard to skip through the reward screens.
- Bust some Cogs, and try out these new Toon-ups today!
August 2, 2013 [sv126.96.36.199]
- This is a maintenance release, including continued game and stability enhancements.
- Thank you for your patience this past week! To help get your Toon caught up, please enjoy a MAXED jellybean bank! Max out your jellybean bank at your Toon Estate by redeeming this code in your Shticker Book: SWEET
- A few minutes after redeeming, 12,000 jellybeans deliver right to your mailbox at your Toon Estate. You may redeem this code once for every Toon on your account! If you already have beans in your bank (and who doesn't?), the code still fills your bank to max capacity. We recommend spending lots of your current beans first before you redeem this SWEET code. This code will not expire.