Release notes show any changes in Toontown Online's open and test servers.
January 18, 2013 [sv188.8.131.52]
- Loony Labs release their brand new invention Street MAPS today! Find your wacky way using MAPS to complete your ToonTasks, and see the percentage of Cogs lurking on a particular street. Press down the "Alt" key on your keyboard to open or close the map of the street you're standing in.
- Also miscellaneous game and stability enhancements.
January 30, 2013 [sv184.108.40.206]
- Miscellaneous game and stability enhancements.
February 5, 2013 [sv220.127.116.11]
- This is a Maintenance Release, including fix for recent disconnection issues.
February 15, 2013 [sv18.104.22.168]
- This is a Happy ValenToon's Maintenance Release!
February 28, 2013 [sv22.214.171.124]
- Various game and stability enhancements.
March 22, 2013 [sv126.96.36.199]
- This is a Maintenance Release, including a crash fix.
April 11, 2013 [sv188.8.131.52]
- Toons now run faster! Thanks to the Silly Meter and its kooky effect on Toontown's gravity, Toon Scientists discovered a wacky way for all Toons to zip along at a faster pace from now on.
- Updated several new clothing items.
May 1, 2013 [sv184.108.40.206]
- This is a maintenance release, including fixes for two upcoming clothing prizes
June 27, 2013 [sv220.127.116.11]
- Planning and hosting Toon Parties this summer just got easy as pie!
- From now on, if you never actually start your Party, it will automatically cancel itself in your Toon Calendar 30 minutes after its scheduled start time. Your jellybean refund is then sent to your mailbox at your Toon Estate - without you having to do anything!
- The Toon Calendar no longer shows past months, just the current calendar month and future months to make your Party planning even easier.
- Also regular game and stability enhancements, including some holiday maintenance.