|This article is about the reward given from defeating a field office. For more uses of "SOS toon", see SOS toon.|
Field office SOS toons are a weaker set of SOS toons. These SOS cards can be earned from the shopkeepers inside a field office after you defeat the cogs in the room. Their gags are weaker than the SOS cards earned from defeating the Senior Vice President.
There are 12 field office SOS toons.
These SOS toons' rarity ranges from no stars to two stars.
Toon-Up SOS toons heal toons in battle. The amount of laff points healed depends on the SOS toon.
Sound SOS toons attack all cogs in battle.
Drop SOS toons will attack all unlured cogs in battle. As a Drop gag, the gag will always miss when used on lured cogs.
- Unlike the SOS toons given by defeating the Vice President, there are no Trap, Cogs Always Miss, Toons Always Hit, or Restock Gags SOS toons.
- Field office SOS toons first introduced pig SOS toons: Al Capella and Anne Ville.
- None of the Field Ofiice SOS Toons are actual shop owners, but they are shop owners' friends.
- The names of the field office SOS toons are puns of words or phrases.
- When you rescue the shopkeeper, you only get 1 call, unlike the VP where you get 2.
- The Field Office SOS Toons are weaker than the VP SOS toons.