||This article is about a toon emotion. For more uses of "Sad", see Sad.
| Type: || Starter Emotion
| v • d • e
Sad is one of the five free emotions that toons get when they start the game.
- The toon makes a sad facial expression for a few seconds.
- While in this phase, the toon cannot use any other emotion.
- The toon returns to its normal position.
- Sad is the only emotion that does not have a movement (other than the face).
- It is less likely to be seen due to this.
- A more emotional counterpart of sad is cry.
- Toons become sad when they get defeated in a battle.
- All toons in a boss cog battle make a sad face when the boss reveals their cog disguise.