File:Safeicon.pngThe Safe is the Level Five Drop Gag. They do 60 damage, or 66 when grown on a Gag tree.
- A Toon presses a button, safe falls out of sky.
- The cog is crushed by the safe.
- The cog will either be destroyed, or get up and return back to normal.
- Safe has made many Toons get the Drop track, which is unusual because of the low accuracy of Drop Gags.
- It is a medium Gag, meaning it's not too weak and it's not too strong.
- As a Drop Gag, this Gag does not recieve Lure Bonus as it will miss on Lured Cogs.
- The texture on the Safe is on the opposite side as it is in the GUI.
- A safe is seen hanging down from every gag shop in toontown.
- Since it is a non-level six or over drop Gag, it starts out with its maximum non-organic damage.
- You use this gag to damage the CFO.
- This is the only Drop Gag that has medium accuracy.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.