|Level 1 Squirt Gag||
|Organic boost:||5 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||10|
|Maximum carry capacity:||30|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||10|
Glass of Water
|v • d • e|
|This article is about the gag. For more uses of "Squirting Flower", see The Squirting Flower.|
At first, the Squirting Flower can deal a maximum damage of "3". The maximum damage gradually increases if the Squirt skill bar increases, maximizing to a damage of "4" after obtaining the next gag. If grown on a tree and is organic, the maximum damage increases by one.
A toon can carry a maximum of ten Squirting Flowers at first. After earning the Storm Cloud gag, a toon can carry a maximum of thirty Squirting Flowers.
To determine the next increase in cog damage for a Squirting Flower, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by the number of increase (the maximum cog damage - the original cog damage). By using this method, you will get an estimate of the increase in damage.
The Squirting Flower equation:
For every "10" skill points, the Squirting Flower's damage attributes increase.
- The toon will pull out a trigger box.
- At the same time, a Squirting Flower will appear on the toon's chest.
- The toon pushes the button on the switch.
- A small stream of water will squirt out of the flower.
- If the gag hit, the cog will be stunned for a few seconds. If it missed, the cog will jump away from the water.
- The cog will be stunned for a few seconds.
- The cog will then return back to normal or be destroyed.
|Imported from Spritzerland! These flowers are so fresh you'll want to slap them! Guaranteed to squirt every time. Try the flower that waters you!|
- Toons use a Squirting Flower (along with the Cupcake) to defeat a Flunky in the Toontorial.
- The Squirting Flower is the weakest gag that does damage alongside with the Bike Horn.
- It is among the first gags obtained in the game, along with the Cupcake
- It is stated that Cold Callers are weak to this gag as it reminds them of melted ice.
- This gag shares the same name as a Daisy Gardens toon building, The Squirting Flower.
- The trading card implies that the squirting bulb is within the leaves, and that toons have to hold it to use it. This is not known in-game, however, and the one in-game is much more similar to a normal squirting flower.
- In the shop, The Squirting Flower, toons get a Toontask to deliver 10 Squirting Flowers to Sofie Squirt.
In other languages
|French||Fleur à éclabousser|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Flor com esguicho|
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|