| General information
| Target: || Group
| Weakest Damage: || 3
| Strongest Damage: || 12
| Signature Move: || No
|| Name Dropper
|v • d • e
Synergy is one of the cog moves that attacks all toons. This attack can be performed by Name Droppers and Yesmen.
- A cog quickly leans back its arms and head and summons many dollar signs ($) on the floor, which "fly" at the toon(s).
- If a/the toon(s) dodges the attack, they hover in the air until the dollar signs run out. The toon(s) is(are) then safe.
- "I'm taking this to committee."
- "Your project's been cancelled."
- "Your budget's been cut."
- "We're restructuring your division."
- "I put it to a vote, and you lose."
- "I just received the final approval."
- "A good team can get rid of any problem."
- "I'll get back to you on this."
- "Let's get right to business."
- "Consider this a Synergy crisis.'"
- It is the only attack that a Bossbot can use that can affect all toons in the battle. The only Bossbot that can use this attack is a Yesman.
- Oddly, the Yesman and the Name Dropper (the only two cogs who can use this attack) are both Level 3-7 cogs.
- A synergy is a combined effort to accomplish something faster than possible individually.
- Although many dollar signs shoot out from this attack, synergies aren't always related to money.
- When this attack is dodged, the toon jumps slowly.
- This is one of the weakest group attacks cogs can do.
- Toontown Germany and France had replaced Dollar signs with Euro signs.