|| You're in a tight spot.
Tightwads are the third cog on the corporate ladder of Cashbots. Their levels range from three to seven.
- "That's Mr. Tightwad to you."
- "I'm going to make a big dent in your budget."
- "You'll find I'm very tightfisted."
- "I'm going to cut off your funding."
- "I hope you can afford this."
- "Things are about to get very tight."
- "Is this the best deal you can offer?"
- "Let's get going - time is money."
- "You're in a tight spot."
Cog suit promotion
| A Penny Saved is Mine
Dislikes: Toons, Spending Money
Likes: Frozen Assets, Locked Vaults
- This is the only fat cog to be ranked third on the corporate ladder.
- Tightwads are yet the weakest ranked Cashbot roaming Cashbot HQ, but they have the strongest attacks in their area.
- Along with the Double Talker, the Tightwad has the strongest level 7 cog move, taking away 18 laff points.
- The Tightwad's weakness is the Sandbag, because they look like bags of money.
- In the trading card, a Tightwad has black hair, when in the game, it has green hair.
- On the front of the trading card, the Tightwad is holding a fat bag of money in a tight grip.
Name of origin
A Tightwad is a person who doesn't like to spend or lend money.
| Brazilian Portuguese
The Tightwad is a Cashbot.
Two Tightwads walking together in Donald's Dock
I'm going to cut off your funding.
A Tightwad roaming Donald`s Dreamland
- ↑ http://toontown-toon.skyrock.com/2234483235-Liste-des-Mechants-cogs.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20070308022508/http://disney.terra.es:80/toontown/guia/pg_33.htm
- ↑ http://toontown-click.de/handbuch/seite38.htm
- ↑ https://www30.atwiki.jp/toontown/pages/59.html
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e-2SmfBrBg