A ToonTask is a task that a toon can complete for rewards and progress. ToonTasks are one of the main goals of the game. ToonTasks are offered by several NPC toons, most notably by HQ Officers. All toons start with the ability to carry one ToonTask, and, as they progress, will be able to carry a maximum of four ToonTasks.
Types of ToonTasks
There are several types of ToonTasks. Each contain different rewards.
- Gag track training
- Gag track animation films
- Bigger gag pouches
- Higher laff limit
- Bigger jellybean jars
- Teleport access to the corresponding playground
- Ability to carry more ToonTasks
- Cog suit pieces
- More jellybeans
Just for Fun! ToonTasks
"Just for Fun!" ToonTasks are minor tasks in which toons may complete for jellybeans, clothing shop tickets, or their appearance. The more progress the toon has, the larger the reward is. Unlike normal ToonTasks, Just for Fun! ToonTasks can be deleted, but the toon will not earn the reward.
These are the most common things that are required to complete ToonTasks.
- Visit an NPC or deliver something to them
- Go fishing for items
- Defeat cogs or recover something from them
- Defeat cog buildings
The ToonTask Guides are guides for ToonTasks from the test server.
- ToonTask Guide/Toontown Central
- ToonTask Guide/Donald's Dock
- ToonTask Guide/Daisy Gardens
- ToonTask Guide/Minnie's Melodyland
- ToonTask Guide/The Brrrgh
- ToonTask Guide/Donald's Dreamland
- ToonTask Guide/Cog Suit Parts
- On the test server, all toons start with the ability to carry two ToonTasks instead of one (with a maximum of six). In addition, some of the ToonTasks were changed so leveling up toons would be faster.
- "Help a Toon" ToonTasks were originally known as "Elder ToonTasks".
- Rather than a scroll, ToonTasks looked like a sticky note before an update on October 11th 2002 during Beta 2. 
In other languages