|Teleport access to:||Toontown Central|
|Gag track training:||Yes|
- Main article: Toontorial
Players may choose to skip the Toontorial after the Create-A-Toon process.
Gag track training
Toons will need sixteen frames of the gag track animation to be able to use that gag track. HQ Officers will offer random ToonTasks for these.
Not all laff boost tasks can be accepted. As such, a toon will have 25 laff points in total on completion of all Toontown Central ToonTasks, not including laff points obtained through activities or cog suits.
- Professor Pete: +1 laff
- Honey Haha: +2 laff
- Professor Wiggle: +2 laff
- Sticky Lou: +3 laff
- Random task for +1 laff boost
- Random task for +2 laff boost
In January 2012, some ToonTasks have been altered or removed in the Test server.
- The ToonTask to carry more jellybeans has been removed.
- All toons start with the ability to carry two ToonTasks. Therefore, the "Carry two ToonTasks" has been removed.
The following have been altered: