The Toon Platoon is a board in Toon Headquarters. It was first released on September 10, 2002 with Building Stars and March 20, 2003 with the Toon Platoon. It lists the top ten currently online toons and how many cog building floors they have defeated. If a toon defeats enough cog buildings, they will get a star. Each floor grants one point.
If a building that a toon has rescued is taken over by the cogs, the toon loses credits to that building. If the toon switches districts, the credits do not travel over as each district has its own Toon Platoon.
- This table lists the minimum number of buildings to obtain a star.
|Star||Points||Minimum Number of Buildings for a Star|
|One Story||Two Stories||Three Stories||Four Stories||Five Stories|
- Some time around 2011-2012, there was a bug meaning that toons could accumulate impossible numbers on the toon platoon. This was fixed at a later date.[Citation Needed »]
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20051018151805/http://play.toontown.com/oldNews.php
- ↑ http://www.mmocentralforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=20478
- ↑ "The Toon Platoon is made up of the top 10 currently online Toons who have rescued the most buildings in a single district of Toontown." Official Toontown Player's Guide. Toontown.com.
- ↑ "One point is earned for each building floor you recover." Official Toontown Player's Guide. Toontown.com.
- ↑ "If a building you rescued gets taken over by Cogs again, you lose credit for that building. Also, there is a different Toon Platoon in each district. If you switch districts, your points do not travel with you." Official Toontown Player's Guide. Toontown.com.