|Level 7 Drop Gag||
|Organic boost:||198 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||1|
|Maximum carry capacity:||1|
|Experience points needed for a new gag:||500 to Go!|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
The Toontanic can be obtained by completing the Drop gag track - by earning a total of 10,000 Drop skill points. Reaching the end of the Drop track will convert the skill meter to "500 to Go!", allowing toons to gain another Toontanic if the toon earns another 500 skill points.
A toon can only carry one Toontanic. Carrying the Toontanic will not count towards the gag pouch, and a toon can have a Toontanic despite the gag pouch being full. As with all level seven gags, to obtain a new Toontanic, the toon must earn another 500 Drop skill points and reach "0 to Go!" on the meter. Toontanics cannot be purchased in Goofy's Gag Shop.
As a level seven gag, the Drop track meter will convert to a "500 to Go!" meter. With this meter, when the meter reaches "0 to Go!", the toon can earn another Toontanic gag if not already in possession. If a Toontanic is already in possession, the meter will stay at "0 to Go!" until it is used.
- The toon will pull out a trigger box.
- The toon will activate the switch, as a Toontanic will fall at the targeted cog(s).
- If the gag hits, the Toontanic will land on the cog(s).
- The cog(s) will slowly get up as the Toontanic vanishes. When the gag misses, the Toontanic will fall behind the cog(s), and the cog(s) will taunt the toon. A foghorn sound effect is heard in the background.
- This is the largest gag, because it almost takes up the whole screen on a PC monitor, and due to its size it was thought to be the "toughest gag in town" though it was revealed to be the Railroad, not the Toontanic.
- According to Toon News... for the Amused!, Corporate Raiders are weak to Toontanics, because they are nautical vessels.
- Toontanic is as strong as the TNT Trap gag.
- This gag is similar to the boat in Donald's Dock, Though the colors are clearly different, ex. The black bit of the Toontanic would be blue if it were the boat in Donald's Dock.
- This gag is a parody of the legendary Titanic, which sank in the Atlantic Ocean in April 1912.
- In real life, the Titanic had four funnels, not two.
- This gag is known as the "Ocean Liner".
- This is the second strongest gag in the game, tied with the TNT gag.
In other languages
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|