- In Toontown Central and Toon Estates, the treasures are Ice cream cones, which restore 2 Laff Points in Toon Estates, and 3 Laff Points in Toontown Central.
- In Donald's Dock, the treasures are Starfish, which restore 10 Laff Points.
- In Daisy Gardens, the treasures are Daisies, which restore 10 Laff Points.
- In Minnie's Melodyland, the treasures are Music notes, which restore 10 Laff Points.
- In The Brrrgh, the treasures are Snowflakes, which restore 12 Laff Points.
- In Donald's Dreamland, the treasures are ZZZs, which restore 12 Laff Points.
- In Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres, the treasures are Acorns, which restore 3 Laff Points.
- Unsurprisingly, none of the Cog headquarters have treasures, however most of them are released by goons in the Chief Financial Officer Battle.
- During the time of ValenToon's Day, the treasures become Hearts. They are worth double the laff they usually are. This is very useful while fighting the Chief Financial Officer, since the goons will also drop these hearts.
- When a toon with full laff points encounters a treasure, the treasure fades away and returns. The toon will be unable to earn any more treasures unless they have at least one laff point away from the full meter.
- In Beta 1, there were treasure chests instead of neighborhood-themed treasures.
- In an update to the test server, treasures heal more laff points:
- 3 in Toon Estates,
- 4 in Toontown Central,
- 4 in Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres
- 15 in Donald's Dock,
- 15 in Daisy Gardens,
- 15 in Minnie's Melodyland,
- 18 in The Brrrgh,
- 18 in Donald's Dreamland
- The Donald's Dock treasures are the only ones that are not on land, but underwater.
|Ice cream cone • Starfish • Daisy • Music note • Snowflake • ZZZ • Acorn • Heart*|