Treasure Dive
Treasure Dive
Number of toons: 1-4
Minimum jellybeans: 45
Maximum jellybeans: 90
Time limit: 65 seconds
v • d • e

Treasure Dive is a trolley game. The minimum number of toons required to play is one. This game was released on the Test Server on March 16, 2007[1] and on March 29, 2007[2] to the public alongside Jungle Vines, Toon Slingshot and Toon Memory Game.


Treasures will appear at the bottom of the lake. Use the arrow keys to swim. Avoid the fish and get the treasures up to the boat!

The objective is to collect as many treasure chests from the bottom of the lake and bring it back to the boat within the time limit. Fish obstacles are scattered everywhere, and colliding into a fish will halt the toon's actions and also drop the treasure chest if one was in possession. The goal is to avoid any obstacle while bringing the treasure chest back safely.

Treasure Dive 1

The course map

There are several different types of fish:

The Peanut Butter & Jellyfish, Clown Fish, and Piano Tuna are small in size and can be found in most parts of the course. The Bear Acuda is very large and is commonly spotted near the boat, but sometimes they may also be found in other parts of the course. The King Crab is located at the bottom of the lake and moves about and jumps. The Nurse Shark does not hurt you in the game, so you can swim past it.

There are no extra rewards for having more than one toon. However, the toon who retrieves the most treasure chests will receive the 25% jellybean reward. The remaining 75% is shared equally to the other toons.[3]


Action Keyboard
Move forward Up arrow key (↑)
Turn left or right Arrow keys (← →)
Move backward Down arrow key (↓)


Neighborhood 1 player 2 players 3 players 4 players
Toontown Central 45 45 45 45
Donald's Dock 54 54 54 54
Daisy Gardens 63 63 63 63
Minnie's Melodyland 72 72 72 72
The Brrrgh 81 81 81 81
Donald's Dreamland 90 90 90 90
The maximum number of jellybeans that can be earned per player


  • There is a glitch where toons can earn 255 jellybeans.[Citation Needed »]
  • This trolley game gives the most jellybeans, because Donald's Dreamland gives 90 Jellybeans for one toon.
  • If you are on your own, it is impossible to get more than 2 treasure chests.
  • The boat in the game is almost identical to the one at Donald's Dock. The only difference is the stabilizers at the front of the vessel, which are not used in the Dock's ship.
  • When the game was first released, it was called the Diving Game.[4]



  3. "When playing with other Toons, the Toon who recovers the sunken treasure will earn 25% of the jellybean award, with the remaining 75% being divided equally among all Toons participating." Official Toontown Player's Guide.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.