Well, I'm improving Toontown Wiki's performance.
March 27, 2011
- New, unscrollable background!
March 23, 2011
- New Main Page coming soon.
- Main Page Slider added to... well... the Main Page.
March 20, 2011
- Capability of having more Wiki-navigation menus (instead of 1 *, have 3 *** for a new menu. 4 **** for submenus). The limit of 4 menus and 7 submenus is now overridden, as long as you have *** and ****.
- User contributions (yours) can now be found under your name at the top right corner (next to the Log Out; hover over the dropmenu)
- History Button can be located at the EditTools (might look into this)
- Collapsible Tables
- Added Clock feature - those who are not UTC time, guess what, there you go! (Definitely useful for those who want to earn the"Wiki Love" badges [the ones that are given for the certain amount of days])
- Added "Removed Category Gallery"
March 19, 2011
- Added "Remove Image added by" into Wikia.css.
How do you like the new edit bar? Sure has handy things!
- Added Number Listing, Bullet Points, Tab, Category Link, Interwiki Link
- Added Link to Users and User talks
- Added Bold-Italics, Category, Template, and Different Name
- Added Headlines 2, 3, and 4 (aka Sections)
- Added Center which allows you to center your text
- Added 7 new editting buttons for those who can't use the "Rich Style Edit"
More to come later on.
These things are in order from Center to Redirect.
Center - allows you to center your text
- Number Listing - can be used for steps or other things (the 1. 2. 3.'s)
- Bullet Points - can be used for things such as Trivias
- Indent - allows you to indent the line you are on
- Insert Text Here
- Headline 2, 3, 4 - allows you to make sections and subsections
- Bold-Italics - allows you to Bold and italicize your text
- Big - increases the text's size
- Small - decreases the text's size
- Underline - underlines Your text
- Strike-Through - strikes
- Different Name - allows you to link a page but with a different name
- example: Cashbot Mint to just Mint - Mint
- User - Allows you to link to a user's userpage
- User talk - allows you to link to a user's talk page
- Category - allows you to put a category
- Category Link(one that is underlined) - allows you to link a category without being a category itself (it's a link instead)
- Template - inputs two brackets, which allow you to use a template
- InterWiki- allows you to link to another Wikia network
- Comment - only shows during edit mode; it will not show up on the page
- Youtube - allows you to insert a youtube video
- Redirect - links a redirect
- REDIRECT Cupcake