||Want to meet? I say yes, anytime.
The Yesman is the third cog on the Bossbot corporate ladder. Their levels range from three to seven.
Starting Battle Phrases
- "You need some positive enforcement."
- "I haven't been wrong yet."
- "Want to meet? I say yes, anytime."
- "I won't take no for an answer."
- "I'll be sure to end this on a positive note."
- "I'm positive you're not going to like this."
- "I'm confirming our meeting time."
- "I don't know the meaning of no."
Cog suit promotion
|Oh Say Can You Si
Dislikes: Toons, Thinking for Himself
Likes: Nodding, Pleasing the Boss
- A Yesman looks like a small Mr. Hollywood or a fit Glad Hander. A Toontown employee once answered in a question that this is because the cogs liked to save parts. [Citation Needed »]
- The trading card shows the Yesman giving a thumb up as two rabbit Toons prepare to fling pies at him.
- It is the only Bossbot with a group attack, that being Synergy.
- Ironically, when a Yesman does not want to battle, it says "Yesman says NO" even though it says it does not know the meaning of "no" in a quote.
- Its gag weakness is a Fruit Pie Slice because the messy filling gets stuck on its teeth.
- Yesmen have very weak attacks compared to other level 7 cogs. Their strongest attack at level 7 takes only 8 laff points.
- Yesmen have the same promotions as Two-Faces, Number Crunchers and Ambulance Chasers.
- In the trading card, the Yesman in the photo is very much fatter than in Toontown Online, looking more like a Glad Hander than a Yesman.
- There is a removed cog move called "Cigar Smoke" that was for the Yesman. The move animation is the cog smoking a cigar and blowing the smoke into the toon's face.
- Yesmen share the same head mesh as the Glad Hander, Mr. Hollywood and the Robber Baron.
- In game, "Yesman" is spelled out as one word, but on the trading card it is spelled out as "Yes Man" in two words.
Name of Origin
A Yes-man is someone who agrees with anything with his or her supervisor, superior, etc., despite any attitude they express.